Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Own Your Life, Sally Clarkson's new book!


Sally Clarkson's new book becomes available today!  There was so much pre-publication excitement about this book that it already had almost 700 pre-publication orders the last time I heard... and that was about a week ago.

The full title is Own Your Own Life: Living with deep intention, bold faith, and generous love.  My daughter told me she was sold just from the title, exactly what she needs to read at the moment!

The chapters are:
  • Seeing Beauty and Purpose in Your Ordinary Days
  • Controlling the Chaos
  • Listening to New Voices
  • Living With the End in Mind
  • Looking to God as Your Life Coach
  • Resting in the Transcendence of God
  • Allowing God's Spirit to Breath in You
  • Cultivating the Practices that Deepen Your Faith
  • Learning to Take Risks
  • Tending Your Heart and Investing in Your Soul
  • Choosing to Overcome, Moving Beyond Hurt
  • Harvesting a Godly Character
  • and many more...
It is a wonderful book, just what is needed for the new year!

For more information, the Amazon link is... here.*

*All links to Amazon.com are Associate links.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hello :) Sounds wonderful,but I can't tell if She is a Christian ? Is she some kind of Spiritualist or New age? It would be lovely to know whether She is a Christian.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I love Sally's books and her heart.

This is how I have been living my life - intentionally. I think there is a great need for this!

Deanna

lynneinMN said...

Thank you for the book recommend. I've never read Sally Clarkson, and this seems like a good time to start :-). God Bless, Lynne

Anonymous said...

sounds like a wonderful book thanks for sharing